What makes you buy the microscope defines which one you should get. Microscopes enlarge a minute organism or its parts for you to study them. But that is not only why we use this device; another important feature is that it also “resolves” the image better. A high resolution implies that the view becomes so clear that you can differentiate between two points very close to each other in the minute object you are studying.
For scientists intending to conduct biological research need a type that aligns with their requirements. Whereas, for classrooms or personal uses, there is a different type.
What Are the Four Major Types of Microscopes and Their Functions?
- Stereo Microscope
A stereo microscope is also referred to as a dissecting microscope that provides 3D images of the objects viewed under the lenses. The magnification power stays generally between 10X to 40X. The best microscope manufacturers in India, Microscopes India, gives you the choice of purchasing either fixed or zoom lenses. As a stereo microscope provides both transmitted and reflected illumination, the object does not need to allow light to pass through it. These microscopes are used for samples that are big enough to be held in your hand, so it is a perfect fit for people looking to use it as a hobby, high school projects, coins studying, quality control, and manufacturers.
- Compound Microscope
Commonly having two eyepieces to double the magnification power and light, the compound microscope is widely used for biological studies, laboratories, histology and pathology, wastewater treatment plants, veterinary offices, and schools. The eyepiece itself provides a magnification power from 10X to 15X. What makes the view even larger is the combined magnification of 3 or 4 objective lenses, which reaches around 1000X.
The samples (mostly fluid) need to be prepared on a microscope slide by spreading them evenly using a coverslip. These microscopes are compatible with a variety of samples such as blood cells, tissues, cheek cells, bacteria, algae, and even thin sections of organs. Basically, the samples that are not visible to our naked eyes. Microscopes India is one of the best laboratory microscope suppliers in India providing compound microscopes with premium quality and accurate images.
- Electron Microscope
The organelles of the cell were only discovered after the invention of the electron microscope. This microscope magnifies by using a stream of high-speed electrons deflected by an electromagnetic field. Imagine how a ray of light would be reflected when it touches a glass lens.
The transmission electron microscope (TEM) was the first type introduced that can magnify objects 1 nanometer in size. It is popular among people studying nanotechnology and running semiconductor analysis and production.
The second type is the scanning electron microscope (SEM) that forms an image by making use of the reflected electrons that have hit the object. Although this microscope produces high-resolution and sharp black and white 3D images, these are 10X less powerful TEM.
Electron microscopes are majorly used in fields of biology, chemistry, metallurgy, gemology, and industry.
- Digital Microscope
The need for sharing the information one person is viewing under the lenses with another person gave way to the invention of the digital microscope in 1986. The image is projected on a larger screen or computer to be started by a group of people together. A digital microscope allows you to capture a still image and record moving specimens. The picture can be emailed and studied for long periods of time without the need of peeping through the microscope the whole day.
In case you are still wondering which microscope fits your needs better, Microscopes India has the best team to guide you through the features and qualities so that you can make a conscious decision. They are the best microscope manufacturers in Ambala, providing quality products for laboratory uses at affordable prices.
People Usually Search Keywords: Microscope Manufacturers | Laboratory Microscope | Microscope Manufacturers in India | Microscope Supplier | Microscope Suppliers in India | Buy Microscope India | Laboratory Microscope Suppliers | Microscope Manufacturers in Ambala | Microscope India | Best Microscope Manufacturers | Microscope Ambala | Buy Microscope
You May Also Like:
- A Technologically Advanced Digital Microscope
- Introduction to Microscopy | Binocular Compound Microscope
- Micron Optik – Leading Provider of Microscopes & Lab Instruments
- A Brief Guide on Digital Microscope
- What to Consider While Choosing a Digital Microscope Camera?
- Learn How to Use a Microscope Step by Step
- What to Consider While Buying a Microscope?
- Where Can I Buy a Microscope?
- What is a Compound Microscope?
- How to Calculate the Magnification of a Microscope?
- What Are the Four Types of Microscopes Reigning in the Market?
- Who Invented the Microscope- Everything Significant We Should Know
- What Is a Binocular Microscope – All Essential Things to Know
- How to Choose the Best Student Microscope?
- What Are Some of the Interesting Facts About Microscopes?
- Bright Field Vs Dark Field Microscopy – An Overview!
- Microscope & Its Different Parts – An Overview!
- What Is the Difference Between Compound & Binocular Microscope?
- What Is Microscope? What Are Its Uses in Daily Life?
- What Is Microscope? What Are the Prime Microscope Objectives?
- Different Types of Microscope Parts and Their Functions!