Need More Details?
AVAILABLE IN MONOCULAR, BINOCULAR AND TRINOCULAR VIEWING HEADS
1. Viewing tube: As per Requirement
2. Head Rotatable at 360 degree.
3. Quadruple Ball Bearing nose piece with positive click stops.
4. Co-axial Coarse & Fine focusing Graduated to 1Div=.002mm.
5. With Ball Bearing Driven Mechanical stage for X&Y movement of slide.
6. Movable abbe Condensor N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm with swingout filter holder.
7. Built in Illumination LED with intensity control. (Battery backup optional)
8. Steple Grey, chemical resistant, back-on finish.
9. Complete with Instruction Manual and dust cover.
10. Duly packed in styrofom packing.
EYE PIECES: WF 10X
OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X S/L, 100X S/L [Achromatic]
MAGNIFICATION: X40 – X1000
1. Wooden Carrying Case
2. Objectives: X20, X45 S/L, X60 S/L
The trinocular research microscope is used for the purpose of bright photography. Research scholars need such type of trinocular microscope to take pictures, record them and save them to be refereed in future as keeping a specimen under observation for a longer period of time shall hamper the results when the specimen would undergo changes. Trinocular microscopes are best fitted for use by medical and health care professionals as with its easily accessible and sharing feature, it is comparatively easy for them to refer to other healthcare professionals for consultation at click of a mouse.
Abhishek Prasad Keer –
Each time we have ordered from Micron Optik the service has been excellent.
Padama Bains –
Tanuja Mukul Munshi –
Going to be recommending to anyone wanting anything microscopes.
Baldev Saxena –
Great service, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Hemendra Sridhar –
Great friendly service.
Raju Pradhan –
Good products. Highly recommended.