With a very modern look Featuring vide versatility, the newly introduced Cresta series of research microscope are ergonomically designed for exceptional performance and simple operation which extends top quality PLAN ACHROMATIC optics and uncomprising performace for educational and Routine research work. The Cresta’s extraordinary performace offers new possibilities for research applications using photomicrographic microscopes.
Need More Details?
AVAILABLE IN MONOCULAR, BINOCULAR AND TRINOCULAR VIEWING HEADS
1. Single Mould Rigid Structure with a Window in Arm for easy Carriage
2. Viewing tube: As per Requirement
3. Head Sliding Type 45 Degree Inclined and Rotatable at 360 degree.
4. Quadruple Ball Bearing nose piece with positive click stops.
5. Co-axial Coarse & Fine focusing Graduated to 1Div=.002mm.
6. With Ball Bearing Driven Mechanical stage for X&Y movement of slide.
7. Movable abbe Condensor N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm with swingout filter holder.
8. Built in Illumination LED with intensity control with Battery Backup facility
9. Steple Grey, chemical resistant, back-on finish.
10. Complete with Instruction Manual and dust cover.
11. Duly packed in styrofom packing.
EYE PIECES: WF 10X/18mm
OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X S/L, 100X S/L [Plan Achromatic]
MAGNIFICATION: X40 – X1000
1. Wooden Carrying Case
2. Objectives: X20, X45 S/L, X60 S/L
The most common use of a binocular microscope for a research scholar is carry out detailed study of a specimen and provide well-documented analysis for future reference. The best binocular microscope for sale is the one which possess a digital camera so that it can produce multi-dimensional images for clear vision. The most effective research microscope is the one which is equipped with a sCMOS camera that provides high acquisition speed and quantum efficiency.
Parminder Narula –
Product quality is good…
Rimi Subramanian –
Products quality are best
Rosey Ben –
Moti Prasad –
Abhishek Basu –
Neerendra Handa –