Need More Details?
AVAILABLE IN MONOCULAR, BINOCULAR AND TRINOCULAR VIEWING HEADS
1. Single Mould Rigid Structure with a Window in Arm for easy Carriage
2. Viewing tube: As per Requirement
3. Head Siedentopf Type 30 Degree Inclined and Rotatable at 360 degree.
4. Reversed Inward Quadruple Ball Bearing nose piece with positive click stops.
5. Co-axial Coarse & Fine focusing Graduated to 1Div=.002mm.
6. With Ball Bearing Driven Mechanical stage for X&Y movement of slide.
7. Movable abbe Condensor N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm with swingout filter holder.
8. Built in Illumination LED with intensity control.
9. Steple Grey, chemical resistant, back-on finish.
10. Complete with Instruction Manual and dust cover.
11. Duly packed in styrofom packing.
EYE PIECES: WF 10X/18mm
OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X S/L, 100X S/L [Semi Plan Achromatic]
MAGNIFICATION: X40 – X1000
1. Wooden Carrying Case
2. Objectives: X20, X45 S/L, X60 S/L
To shed light on the mysteries of science, a Research microscope is apt for various applications in a scientific laboratory. Furthermore, to propel developments in science, these research microscopes are extensively used in areas of biotechnology, nanophysics, pharmaceutical research, microbiology, and pathology.
A Binocular compound microscope provides true depth perception which is apt for application in pure sciences. Unlike the monocular microscope, Binocular Microscopes drastically reduces eye strain and fatigue by enabling users to view the image using both the eyes. The rotatable viewing binocular head allows for flexibility in the position. All equipment’s are equipped with built-in illumination which comes with an intensity control regulator. In addition to the LED light, the microscope also comes with a movable abbe condenser to focus any visible light onto the sample for the sharpest image. The adjustable fine focus helps to see the finest of details.
Apart from the traditional designs available in the market, our range of Binocular Microscopes comes in a Single Mould Body Structure with the Window in arm feature for easy handling of the microscopes. The Single mold structure helps to provide more dimensional accuracy along with 100% alignment of light. The reversed Inward nosepiece helps to provide more working space on the stage without making the objectives obstruct the way of the user.
Micron Optik brand product offering series Cresta is heavily built design, introduced for Medical Colleges, Professional and laboratory use with the full features of the Binocular Compound Microscopes. It has a very modern look and yet at a very affordable price that will surprise the most demanding user. A quality microscope equipped with Plan achromatic objectives assures the highest resolution and flatness of field through the full range of magnifications-a standard of perfection maintained for all Micron research instruments. In addition, a wide selection of accessories is available for all observation methods.