Micron Pathological Binocular microscope model Cresta XS 50 is a heavily built Single Mould Structure design introduced for Medical Colleges, Proffessional and laboratory use with the full features of the advanced research type pathological microscope. It has a very modern look and yet at a very affordable price that will surprise the most demanding user. A quality research microscope equipped with Achromatic objectives assures highest resolution and flatness of field through the full range of magnifications-a standard of perfection maintained for all Micron research instrument. In addition, a wide selection of accessories is available for all observation methods.
Need More Details?
AVAILABLE IN MONOCULAR, BINOCULAR AND TRINOCULAR VIEWING HEADS
1. Single Mould Rigid Structure with a Window in Arm for easy Carriage
2. Viewing tube: As per Requirement
3. Head Sliding Type 45 Degree Inclined and Rotatable at 360 degree.
4. Quadruple Ball Bearing nose piece with positive click stops.
5. Co-axial Coarse & Fine focusing Graduated to 1Div=.002mm.
6. With Ball Bearing Driven Mechanical stage for X&Y movement of slide.
7. Movable abbe Condensor N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm with swingout filter holder.
8. Built in Illumination LED with intensity control.
9. Steple Grey, chemical resistant, back-on finish.
10. Complete with Instruction Manual and dust cover.
11. Duly packed in styrofom packing.
EYE PIECES: WF 10X/18mm
OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X S/L, 100X S/L [Semi Plan Achromatic]
MAGNIFICATION: X40 – X1000
1. Wooden Carrying Case
2. Objectives: X20, X45 S/L, X60 S/L
Binocular research microscope are primarily manufactured for use in scientific research. Bino microscopes are premium quality microscopes often meant for professional use in research labs. These binocular microscopes contain additional advanced and innovative features to improve their functioning. The best binocular microscope are the ones which comprises of equipped with high quality cameras and accessories to ensure effective analysis and documentation. As far as the performance is concerned, binocular microscopes provide best results in magnification and resolution.
Arpit Prasad –
Excellent product quality and services. I am very happy to deal with them.
Dinesh Dev Mistry –
Good quality products and the staff member is too cooperative.
Himesh Dev Bail –
Excellent quality product. Thank you
Saurabh Raj –
Great company, have purchased products on many occasions, never had a problem. Thanks Micron
Lakshmi Mathur –
Great service from Micron with an extensive range of microscopes.
Tarun Dev –
Great range of products, very prompt delivery and wonderful service.