Need More Details?
AVAILABLE IN BINOCULAR AND TRINOCULAR VIEWING HEADS
1. Viewing tube: As per Requirement
2. Head Rotatable at 360 degrees.
3. Triple nose piece with positive click stops.
4. Separate Coarse & Fine focusing Graduated to 1Div=.002mm.
5. Circular stage, rotatable in 360 degrees, graduated with vernier reading up to 0.1 degrees with provision for centering by two knobs located just below the circular stage
6. Polarizing with the swing-out system, Compact analyzer head having iris diaphragm, Bertrand lens, Analyser rotating ring, and half/full-wave compensator with following optical combination
EYE PIECES: 10X & 15X
OBJECTIVES:5X, 10X, 45X S/L
1. Wooden Carrying Case
2. Objectives: X20, X60 S/L
A polarizing microscope is a petrographic microscope used in the field of science and medicine. These polarizing microscopes works on the concept of light transmission which permits the view to see enlarged specimens of the geological objects. These microscopes make use of polarized light to see Optikal images. Unlike an Optikal microscope, it comes with additional features including illumination of the sample under study.
Mohan Dev Kakar –
Satish Kalita –
Very happy with our purchase!
Aayushman Pratap –
Professional and friendly staff, excellent product support.